Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday, Monday

I have always said Mondays were Fundays. (insert sarcastic tone here)




I am truly getting tired of the Dems bashing and continuing to lie about the Republican VP candidate Sarah Palin, I think what is ticking me off the most is that she is soul focus of the Dems attacks and she is the VP candidate...not the President candidate.




I really think they are going after her to keep that lack of experience problems off of Obama. One question I have yet to have answered by a Obama supporter is,"What experience does Obama have that qualifies him to be President of the United States?" I have NEVER gotten one answer from any of them...I always get THIS question back,"What experience does Sarah Palin have to be President of the United States?" I reply,"She is not running for President!!!" Focus on the TWO candidates that are running. If the Dems were to focus on Obama vs. McCain I think they know they will get their butts kicked, but little do they realize....Sarah Palin will prevail because the cream always rises to the top.


No comments: