Monday, August 4, 2008

Now that is what Sunday is for....

Yesterday was a VERY relaxing day here in the Larsen household.

Dawn and I got up and came downstairs around 8:30am. I ran out to the corner store to grab a newspaper. I grabbed a nice big cup of coffee when I returned and went to the couch. Dawn had picked up some REALLY nice cinammon rolls covered in maple icing while she was in Amish country on Friday/Saturday. Now those were really good!!! After we got done reading the paper we sat on the couch for the remainder of the day and watched movies ALL day. It was nice to have the kids sit and watch some movies with us. Derek's girlfriend, Kit, came over and spent the afternoon with us before she had to leave for work at 5pm.

For dinner I cooked up some ground turkey and mixed that in with some Dirty Rice....nice comfort food. To the couch we went for the remainder of the evening.

It was nice to unwind and spend some "quality" time with the family and just relaxed!!! I recommend it to everyone every now and then......

1 comment:

Lisa Watson said...

Those type of days are the best. We need to enjoy them with the kids before they are gone! I'm sitting her watching the tv alone. Waiting for Tay to get home from the beach, Meg from the lake & Eddie from Virginia. Sometimes having the house to yourself is a good Sat., but I'm ready for all of them to get home!!